Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Slimming Herbal Tea

Various herbs have been shown to aid weight loss. These herbs help to detox the body, boost metabolic rates and suppress appetites. This herbal tea is not only beneficial for weight loss, but also to stabilize mood, improve sleep, increase libido, decrease water retention and create a more balanced skin complexion.

Herbs you'll need:
  • Nettle Leaf 
  • Eleuthero Root
  • Senna leaf
  • Dandelion leaf
  • Marshmallow root
  • Slippery elm bark
  • Sweet Cinnamon Bark, chips
  • Orange peel
  • Ginger root
  • Fennel seeds

Learn the benefits for these herbs, as well as the amounts needed for this recipe at:  
http://frugallysustainable.com/2013/01/herbs-for-weight-loss-a-recipe-for-slimming-herbal-tea/


Don't forget to buy your herbs from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...