Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Rosemary Lavender Spray

If you're like me, you often find yourself battling stress, even though you want to remain calm and level headed. With all the parts we play in life, it's easy to see why so many struggle with stress. But there are some easy "fixes." One of those, is this spray!

Use it as a room (or car) spray, or as a personal fragrance that will help keep you calm and collected all through your day!


It's extremely simple to make!

Simply mix your ingredients in a small spray bottle, shake and spray when needed! This recipe is completely shelf stable, although I don't recommend keeping it in the car through hot summer months as the heat can damage the structure of the essential oils and weaken the properties. I keep mine in my purse.
Ingredients:
  • 1/3c cool water
  • 25 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
  • 25 drops Lavender Essential Oil
 This couldn't be any easier, and it's greatly beneficial!  Use the Rosemary as a way to help relieve tension and the headaches it creates. Use Lavender to help reduce stress and anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...