Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Homemade Sunscreen

I generally don't use any kind of sunscreen. The sun is, after all, a healthy source of vitamins and in moderation is GOOD for our skin and our bodies. Plus, most sun screen options are rather toxic.

But there are those times when sunscreen is a good option. - Like days you plan to spend outside for an extended period of time.  And when those times come, it's good to have an option that you know isn't going to cause more damage than it prevents!  While there are options out there that are relatively safe, but isn't it better to know for sure what you're rubbing on your skin - or on your child's skin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...