Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Homemade Liquid Multi-Vitamin Tincture

I do my best to take a multi-vitamin every day. But the fact is, the good quality ones are expensive! Even more so if you're buying liquid - which is easier for your body to absorb. So, why not make your own?



Don't forget to get your herbs from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...