Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Got Headaches? I know I do.

I, like so many other Americans, have so much on my plate that I need a second and third one! And I do all that with an Auto-Immune Condition (Fibromyalgia) and not enough sleep - ever!  So headaches are generally just a way of life.  I am usually able to deal without treating them or resorting to pills, but I love the idea of having more weapons in my arsenal against headaches!

So this post - with 19 ways to ease headache pain - is a Goddess send!



1 comment:

  1. fabuous post, big migraine sufferer so always looking for new ideas. Found you from your witchywonderland blog, I nearly didn't see the bit that said you had moved, maybe you could make a bigger box? Would hate for you to loose fans. Your blog is wonderful so much info. If you would like to visit me mine is http://www.astartemoonblog.com/, blessings to you, Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...