Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bone Broth, Information & Recipes

I grew up eating "Red Label" Chicken Noodle Soup, which I now know to be rather UNhealthy - not to mention it's really not that good! But when you're not feeling well or on cold, dreary days, a big cup of broth is not only what the Doctor ordered, but what Great Grandma made!  So how to marry the "need" for broth and good health? Bone Broth! Not only is it DELISH, but it's super good for you, and it's really not to hard to make.



Find out how to make it in the Crock Pot over at Blessed Beyond Doubt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...