Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers

Okay, do I really need to post any introduction to this? BACON, JALAPENO PEPPERS and TWO KINDS OF CHEESE!!!  Yeah, as far as I can see, that's all I really need to say, but for those of you who still aren't convinced that this is simply an out of this world idea -- here's a picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...