Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spiy Dark Chocolate Tarts

So a few hours ago I posted about what's for dinner. But now, it's time for dessert! These are easy to make and super tasty!  Add a Maraschino Cherry or a slice of strawberry to the top and you really hae a piece of heaen in your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...