Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Raw Tzatziki Sauce

I seriously think the world would be a much worse place if there was no Tzatziki sauce! For those of you who don't know what it is, it's that yummy cucumber sauce they put on Gyros! But it's also awesome as a veggie dip or on Pita Chips! Until now, I've always made it with Wildtree Tzatziki mix, but this version is even better!
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of cashews, soaked for 2-4 hours
  • 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of water
  • 1 Tbsp of dried dill, more to taste if needed
  • 1 Tbsp of olive oil
  • 2 Tbsp of lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon
  • 3 garlic cloves
  • 1 cup of grated cucumber
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Get the whole recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...