Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Potato Pancakes Recipe

I love going out for breakfast! I always order things like "Chocolate Chip Waffles" or "Biscuits & Gravy," stuff that I just can't make at home. One of my favorite things to order is Potato Pancakes. I've tried to make them before, but simply haven't mastered it - until now! This recipe is easy to do and delicious!
Ingredients:
  • 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes or 3 cups peeled chopped raw potatoes
  • 1/2 onion coarsely chopped
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 3 green onions (scallions) chopped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...