Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mini Greenhouse for Starting Seeds

I LOVE this idea! I like to start my seeds indoors. But as a mother of three small children with a very small house, it's so hard to find places to effectively starts lots of seeds without ending up with little fingers either digging or knocking them over. This can really help to solve those issues all while creating an environment that is conducive to healthy plant growth. I found large clear plastic containers at our local Dollar General for just $12.50 each, and they're large enough that they can easily fit a huge amount of seed pots in them.

I'll post pictures of mine as soon as I get everything done!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...