Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Making Real Cream Cheese

This is something I've been looking for for quite some time. I LOVE Cream Cheese, but I worry about what doesn't make it to the label. So, while the idea of making my own cheese kinda scares me, I really want to give it a shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...