Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 18, 2013

How to make your own Heirloom Book of Shadows

I've posted in the past about how I organize My Book of Shadows, but the "book" itself is, in reality, just a set of 3 ring binders, nothing spectacular to see. I would love someday to make more of an heirloom version to pass on to my daughter (or a son). I've seen some really beautiful ones that come blank so you can fill them up with whatever you wish - watch for a post with some great ones soon. But how awesome would it be to make one from scratch!  Well, now you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...