Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Homemade Decongestant

For as much as we all want to stay away from them, from time ti time, it's necessary to reach for the decongestant. So if you're going to use it, why know reach for a version that isn't full of poisons?

Learn how to make your own here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...