Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Herbal First Aid Kit

I've talked about an Herbal Medicine Cabinet, but we can't always take our entire cabinet with us so it's important to think about a more portable version for the car or camping. This article is a reprint from a 1994 print copy of The Herb Quarterly, but it's a good one!

In addition to all the oils, herbs and extracts listed in this article you should also make sure that you have items like gauze, tape, cotton swabs, needle & thread and sharp scissors & razor. And although I'm not a fan of chemical anything, I would recommend purchasing a few Instant Cold Packs since ice tends not to stay old for to long in the trunk of a car!


Find all the herbs you'll need for your kit at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...