Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Healthy Sour Cream Recipe

Okay, I am LOVING this post!  Lately I have been rather obsessed with sour cream! In fact I just bought a pint of it yesterday - if I had only known...  Not granted, if you're using a small amount and always making sure you're pitting it on something healthy - like raw veggies - sour cream isn't the worst thing you can put in your body. BUT, it certainly isn't the healthiest either.

SO for those of you out there who have my love of sour cream out there, THIS is the greatest discovery ever! A HEALTHY alternative to Sour Cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...