Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hail Mother

I found this to be so beautiful, I simply couldn't not pass it on...



Hail Mother!

Hail Mother,
Full of grace,
Your people live upon you.
Blessed are all men and women,
And blessed is your womb,
From which all life springs.
Hail Mother!
Goddess of All,
Cradle us within your loving arms
From birth to death and to rebirth.

(c) Eliza Fegley
http://www.sacredspiral.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...