Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Growing Cucumbers

We're still a few weeks off of spring where I am. But as I said in a past post, I use this time of year to plan my garden. Part of that is deciding where and how I'm going to grow things. Some plants - like tomatoes, strawberries and cucumbers - do best if they aren't just left laying on the ground. So when you plan to grow these things, you need to plan ahead on how to grow in addition to where. I love those "hanging" growers. But for cucumbers, they aren't really the best option - although they will work.

Here's a good option for cucumbers. You can make these well ahead and get them "put in" even before it's time to plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...