Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Gardening Tips for Beginners

Imbolc is all about celebrating the end of winter and the beginning of spring. But here in the North, it's not quite spring YET! That doesn't mean you can't use this time to get ready for when it does arrive!

Each year, as a part of my Imbolc celebration, I take time to plan out my garden and start the first seeds of the year inside. I'm still very much a "beginner" when it comes to gardening, but I am getting a little better each year. If you, like me, are still in the "beginner" stages or even if this is your first year planning a garden, this has some great tips that you're sure to put to good use!


1 comment:

  1. I don't remember the last time that I used a box for gardening or to have a walled off part, I've always been a fan of having my garden stay natural within the boundaries of my yard.

    -Evergreen Tree & Shrub Inc.
    Tree Pruning Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...