Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Garden Planting Guide: When to Plant Seeds & Seedlings

This is another awesome article from Mother Earth Living - seriously, if you don't get this magazine, you should!  There are a lot of questions about what to plant, when to plant and where to plant when it comes to gardening.  This article will help to walk to you through everything you need to know before you start your seeds or get seedlings started...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...