Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 18, 2013

"Dolly" Basics

Poppets or Dollies are used by more than a few witches as a way to make magick more personal. Dolls or Poppets are often created in order to create a physical symbol of the person who is being "worked on" or "for."  The materials used for making the doll will vary depending on the purpose. Dolls can be used to represent self, or others, even animals!

As a part of the Pagan Blog Project, the Book of Mirrors posted some great basic information on the subject that is very worth checking out and making note of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...