Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Damn it! Wrecked My Car!

UGH! So you may have noticed a lack of blog posts today. Well, there is a reason. Instead of being able to post all my blogs today, I've been dealing with insurance companies! This morning, I was in a small car accident. Thankfully, no one was hurt and the insurance company feels it was the other guy's fault, but it was still a pain in my ass. My car is going to need fixed - AGAIN! But thankfully I was fully legal at the time (just had the car inspected on Monday) so everything should go rather smoothly. Still I'm not so happy about it all happening in the first place.

Check out my damage:







Yeah, like I said, it's not that bad. But, it's still a pain. Anyways, I feel after all the stress, I've completely earned the rest of the day off... So I'm going to kick my feet up, drink some hot tea and relax for a while!

3 comments:

  1. I understand your frustration, Sabrina! It's pestering to be involved in a car accident no matter how minor it is; it's still upsetting. I'm glad you were safe, and you have an insurance to deal with the car damage. Take care!

    Regrads,
    Cayla Dupont @HarlanInsurance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it was just a fender bender, I'm glad that the insurance company covered it. Well, they really should because it’s their obligation. If they can't give you your claim, you must call for legal help immediately. Anyway, always take care on the road. Don't forget to buckle up! It has saved thousand lives.
    Maggie Malone @ Mastrangelo Law Offices

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the looks of it, it was really just a minor accident, but keep in mind that it was still an accident. May I know what happened, by the way? You're fortunate enough that no one got involved in the accident and that the insurance company agreed to deal with the damages.

    -Vesta @ Zalkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...