Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cheesy Garlic & Herb Pull-Apart Bread

Okay, this is one that I'm printing out and including in our family cookbook. Without a doubt, one of the most delicious things I've seen! Bread, Herbs, Cheese, Garlic & Seafood, can life get better?
Ingredients:
  • 1 small Sourdough Bread, bread bowl size
  • 4 Tbl. butter
  • 4-6 fresh sage leaves
  • 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 fresh shallot, minced
  • 2 scallions, thin sliced
  • 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican blend
  • 1 cup prepared crab dip, optional
Get the whole Recipe & How To:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...