Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Chakras & Joint Pain

There are so many aspects of witchy living that I feel I am far from an expert on! One of those, is Chakras! Unfortunately I simply don't have enough free time in my day to focus on each and every aspect I wish to master! But, I have made a goal to spend a few hours each week on Chakras. I am simply seeing way to much reason to and not nearly enough reasons not to!

Here is only one of those reasons! With my arthritis and fibromyalgia, joint pain is a huge issue for me. If I could find a new or better way of managing that pain, I could be living a better life - better wife, better mother, better witch! I think a large amount of my negative energy comes from my pain levels & depression, and the best way to help alleviate some of that negativity, is to better control the pain & depression. Since I am not a believer in conventional medications, I am always learning new or better ways to do so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...