Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Amethyst: Gettting to Know The Stone

Last month the Kitchen Witch School of Natural Witchery featured the Garnet, and I shared the post here, so when the Amethyst was shared for February I figured I simply had to share it too! I am personally working to learn more and more about stones, crystals and gems, so I can only assume that there are many others out there who are as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...