Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 4, 2013

8 Damn Good Reasons Not To Get The Flu Shot

Even if I was a believer in vaccine, I can't imagine I would ever see the need - or benefit - to the flu vaccine. But these are some great reasons for the rest of you to consider skipping it - this year and forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...