Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, February 11, 2013

5 Natural Treatments for ADD/ADHD

My husband has ADHD. So it's something I've watched for in my children. So far, I don't have any reason to believe either of my boys have this issue, and my daughter is really to young to make a judgement either way.  But even if my children never have an issue with it, my husband always will. So having a few tricks in my pocket is always a good thing! I mean, lets face it, husbands are just over-sized children anyways!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! I have ADHD and my oldest daughter was just diagnosed with it. This will help so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...