Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Many Benefits of Aloe

If you grow nothing else in your home, grow ALOE! It's easy to grow, and has SO MANY uses! Use it externally to keep skin beautiful and healthy or internally to keep your system running well!  I got a decent sized Aloe plant at Lowes last spring for less than $5! And it grows perfectly inside with minimal light and water, so even if you have a small city apartment with one tiny window, you can still perfectly grow Aloe!

The link below will give you OVER 40 uses for Aloe!  Here are just a few of my favorite ones:
  • Natural Mouthwash
  • Natural Hand Sanitizer
  • Immune System Booster
  • Natural Sun Screen
And then there are those that I really could have gone without knowing about - like sheep insemination and personal lubrication...  But hey, if that's the kind of think you're in to, Aloe can help with that too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...