Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Benefits of Cayenne Pepper

Because of my Fibromyalgia, I use Cayenne pepper A LOT! I use dried/powdered pepper in or on a good bit of my cooking and I use a Cayenne Tincture mixed in with creams as a topical pain reliever. Let me just say that Cayenne pepper is a staple in my home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...