Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweeteners and How they Affect You

Lets face it, American's have a serious issue with sweet! I don't know many people who would pass up dessert for something healthier. And I'm no better. My sweet tooth is the size of my head! But I know sweet isn't generally healthy, so I try to cut back on how much I eat - or at least how I make the sweet stuff sweet. I've made HUGE steps by cutting out the white sugar from my tea, and using raw honey instead. But I'm far from perfect and still reach for way to many White Sugary treats!  It's good to know though, whether you use them or not, how the many different sweeteners affect you and your families health so that you can make the best choices!

http://augustwren.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/herb-markers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...