Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 4, 2013

SwagBucks and How To Earn Them


I have been a member of SwagBucks for almost 3 years now. In that time I have earned $250 in Amazon Gift Cards without ever spending a dime of my own cash!  I love this program and share it with all my friends and family!

Now I tried all the "cash for survey" programs and I tried all the "cash back" programs... None of them ever got me anything but grief! Swagbucks, however, has proven itself different! It's a really system - so easy my grandmother has joined!

Hows it work? It's very simple. First, it's free to join and free to use. I've never spent a single dime!

Once you've joined you simply earn "SwagBucks" and trade them in for "Prizes." These prizes vary from gift cards to toys, to clothing, to just about anything you can picture. Personally, I like the Amazon Cards! For 450 SwagBucks, which I usually earn in about 7-10 days, you get $5 on Amazon... It adds up very quickly!

But how do you earn Swagbucks? Well, how YOU choose to earn will depend on how quickly you want to earn your prizes and how much time you have to devote.

Here are the earning options:
  • Searching the Internet:  Stop using Google! Use the SB internet search engine instead. You won't earn every time you search, but your searches will randomly be awarded 5, 7, 12, or more swagbucks. 
  • Download the Swagbucks Toolbar:  The SB Toolbar gives you quick and easy access to the search engine, alerts you about "codes," keeps SBTV at your finger tips and more. Plus, you get 1SB every day just for having it on your browser.
  • Watch SBTV:  SwagBucks TV is a video service. For every 10 videos you view (I mute them and let them run while I do other things) you'll earn 3SB.
  • Take Surveys:  Surveys are often good for earning 50-250 SB each. But they are hard to qualify for and take a good bit of time to do. 
  • Coupons:  Print coupons through SB (powered by Coupons.com) and use them when you shop. For each coupon you redeem, you'll earn 10SB.
  • Shop & Earn, Daily Deals & Special Offers:  Through Shop & Earn you can earn SB by shopping at your favorite stores online. Daily Deals & Special Offers give you access to specials and sales just for SB members.
  • Daily Polls:  Each day there is an online poll. And each day you'll earn 1SB for answering the poll. 
  • NOSO: This is a chain of offers. You do NOT have to accept any of the offers and you do NOT have to give anyone your information. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and "Skip" over them to the end. After you've viewed 5 or 6 offers you'll get a code to enter, and you'll earn 1SB.
  • Games: You can play games online against other members & win SB.
  • Tasks:  SB provides a list of "tasks" they need done each day, if you do them, you'll earn the amount of SB listed as payment.
  • Trade In:  Trade in Games, Books and other items to earn SB.
  • Swag Codes:  Most days Swagbucks issues codes for their members to find. If you find them (you can get them all from the SwagCodez Blog/Facebook Page) just enter them in the "gimme" box on the Swagbucks homepage and they will give you free SB.
Swagbucks costs you nothing! You can participate as much or as little as you wish. Every day I earn SB for having the tool bar, taking the daily poll, flipping through the NOSO offers, "watching" SBTV, and of course, Searching. I have NEVER ONCE paid for anything! And I have NEVER given my information to an "offer" - like other GPT sites require!

So what are you waiting for?
There is NOTHING to lose! And real, spendable gift cards to gain!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...