Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Study Shows Soap may be More Effective than Vaccines

I have often made the statement that good hygiene is better at preventing disease than vaccines. And it seems there is a new study that better backs this up! According to the data revealed by Stephen P. Luby in the Karachi Health Soap Study, children who washed their hands with plain soap had 52% less diarrhea and 50% less pneumonia over a 51week period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...