Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Study Reveals: 97% of Children Affected by 2009 Measles Outbreaks were Vaccinated

It seems there is more and more evidence every day that vaccines DO NOT WORK and in many cases, put children at a HIGHER risk than they would be otherwise!

Childhood Measles
10% of children in the US are unvaccinated...  Yet only 3% of those children infected by the Measles in 2009 were unvaxed? How is that possible if it's the vaccines keeping children healthy - as the doctors say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...