Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Small Steps for Going Green

The idea of Going Green can be - and is - for many of us to be an extremely overwhelming ideal.  It feels as if you are up against the entire world and no matter what you do, you just aren't doing enough! But the key is making small changes and sticking with them.

I came across this blog with 15 small changes... Obviously these aren't changes that everyone can make, but they're great for those who can and a good place to start if you're looking for some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...