Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Seed Starter Temp. Charts

I usually start getting ready for the next Sabbat 2-3 weeks before it's here. Imbolc is no different. One of the major things I do for Imbolc is finalize my plans for my garden and start the earliest seeds in-doors. So having these in my binder is more than beneficial when it comes to deciding what and where and when!

Even if you aren't getting ready for Imbolc, if you're planning to plant a garden this spring, it's the perfect time to get started! Print these out and keep them in your Household Notebook, Book of Shadows or just stick them on your fridge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...