Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Salad Tables Galore

"Salad Tables" are becoming more and more popular. And with good reason! They are an inexpensive way to always have fresh salad greens - and other herbs - on hand at all times. They also help the quality of indoor air (if grown in doors) and look pretty neat. Depending on the amount of room you have you could easily do an herb table, and even a veggie table!

There are some examples - many of which have "how too" information for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...