Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Real or Fake Honey

A while back studies showed that the vast majority of Honey on store shelves is completely fake - not a bee in site!  I prefer (and encourage you) to try to only buy local raw honey, or even not so local raw honey, but many states do not allow the sell of raw honey, or don't allow it in stores. Where I am, raw honey can be sold, but it can not be sold on store shelves, you have to buy it directly from the apiary. If you simply can't buy raw, at least attempt to buy local - this way you can personally check and see if there are bees involved.

But this is a great print out to have around to help identify real from fake, for those times when you may not know.

Click for Larger View


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...