Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Real Food On A Budget

So as a follow up to the post I made a few hours ago about eating real food, I thought it was important to explore the idea of feeding your family on a budget. This is something I'm currently struggling with.  I have a family of 5. A husband who would sooner eat shit than most vegetables; two young boys who think chicken nuggets are a "healthy food;" and a toddler who doesn't eat ANYTHING that isn't in gummy form. So just making a meal that everyone in my family will actually eat is - in itself - a challenge. Now add to that challenge planning an entire week or month of meals, using real - healthy - minimally processed, foods on just $100 a week, the challenge goes to a-whole-nother level! And so far, it's one I haven't mastered!

This year however, I plan to do my best to change that! And I'm so pleased that I found this article to use as a "guide." I've printed out the steps and put them in my household notebook so that I can refer to them later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...