Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quick & Natural Sinus Relief

We have been needing this around here a lot lately!  Personally, I prefer the "pad" method, but a sock works just fine too. If you want to make it in to more of a "pad" which will lay on your face better, you can simply sew together two squares of fabric - 100% cotton is best - and fill it with the rice before fully stitching. --Flax seed works well too, and can be heated to a higher temperature than rice can be without catching fire, but it's more costly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...