Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Potstickers Recipe

One of my favorite foods in the whole world is Potstickers! Unfortunately, I have never mastered making them! So I decided to do some searching and find a recipe that I could try. I found one that seems rather simple, so I think I'm going to attempt to gather all the ingredients and try to master it. Once I've done that, I will be able to tweak it to fit my needs.

I've found both a vegetarian version and a pork version, so I'm listing them both here. It's going to take me some time to get all the ingredients - things like ground pork, shiitake mushrooms and white pepper aren't really things you find on store shelves around here! But once I do, I'll make a point to tell you all how it went!

Pork Recipe:  http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pot-Stickers-Traditional/

Vegetarian Recipe:  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ming-tsai/vegetarian-pot-stickers-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...