Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Peppermint Foot Slather For Winter Feet

It's official, Winter has finally reached Pennsylvania, and my feet as dry and cracked! If yours are too, you'll love this "Foot Slather" as much as I do! Just rub it on your feet and slip socks on right before you go to bed each night and you'll be smooth and soft in no time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...