Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Overnight, No Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal

My kids LOVE Oatmeal! But those pre-packaged instant microwaveable versions are rarely more than junk in a pretty package. And what busy mom of three has time to make the good stuff before school? But you want your kids to have a good healthy breakfast.

Well, now you - and I - have a great option that can give our kids a healthy, tasty and easy oatmeal breakfast any morning! Yes, it will take you a few moments in the evening, but I think anything that makes mornings go easier is worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...