Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

No Garden? Here Are 66 Things You Can Can Grow At Home In Containers

I wish I would have found this last year! I thought we were going to be moving, so I did all my planting in containers so that I could take my garden with me. Then we didn't move - but that's another story. Anyways, for those of you who don't have a garden, or who simply want to add to what you have room for in your yard, this is a great list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...