Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Natural Remedies for Headaches

I prefer not to use any conventional medications. But the fact is, I have such horrid headaches that I tend to fall back on my Advil at least once a week. The fact is, while I would love to say I can simply lay down til my head stops pounding, I have three children and simply don't have that option. So imagine my thrill at finding new and more ways to cure a headache without resorting to chemicals or medications.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...