Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Favorite Movies List

Inspired by a recent conversation on Facebook, I thought it would be fun to talk movies! Specifically, my favorite movies... So, here they are! - In no particular order mind you, I don't think I could actually list them in order, I would be here for years!
  1. Labyrinth
  2. Stigmata
  3. The Order
  4. The Mysts of Avalon
  5. Merlin
  6. Harry Potter (series)
  7. The Good Witch
  8. Lord of the Rings (series)
  9. Jurassic Park (original)
  10. Practical Magic
  11. The Clash of the Titans
  12. White Zombie
  13. Flash Dance
  14. The Breakfast Club
  15. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  16. Sleepy Hollow
  17. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (still not on DVD) :(
  18. Kiss the Girls
  19. Lean On Me
  20. A Child Lost Forever (which isn't on DVD in the US) :(
  21. Sleeping Beauty
  22. Return To Oz
  23. Empire Records
  24. The Three Musketeers
  25. Ever After
  26. Les Miserables
  27. From Hell
  28. Taking Lives
  29. Girl, Interrupted
  30. American History X
  31. Clueless
  32. 10 Things I Hate About You
  33. Save The Last Dance
  34. Dangerous Minds
  35. 8 Mile
  36. Mad Love
  37. Rose Red
  38. Congo
  39. Mommy Dearest
  40. Bonnie & Clyde
  41. Snow White: A Tale of Terror
  42. Chicago
  43. The Butterfly Effect
  44. Along Came A Spider
  45. Don't Say A Word
  46. Friday
  47. The Wedding Singer 
  48. Big Daddy 
  49. Ghost Ship 
  50. Constantine

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...