Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mumps Vaccination INCREASES Risk of Disease

The more and more I know about these vaccines - the happier I am that my children never had them!

"I’d like to share some new and shocking information about mumps vaccination and how it has been linked to 94% HIGHER rates of mumps outbreaks in those vaccinated against the disease!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...