Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mercury & The Flu Shot

It's a common misconception that the CDC has removed mercury from vaccines. The fact is though, that mercury is still routinely used in many vaccines as a preservative in the form of Thimerosal. It is STILL being used in many others - including the Flu Vaccine which is often recommended for young children, the elderly and even pregnant women to get yearly - sometimes more than yearly.  It's often assumed that IF there is Mercury in vaccines, it must be a safe amount. But here's the fact - there is NO such thing as a "safe" level of mercury!  And the worst part is - the medical community KNOWS IT, and they continue to deny it! The Flu Shot contains 250 times the amount of mercury (PPB) than is legally considered to be Hazardous Waste!


Want More Information?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...