Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Making your own Mason Jar Candles

I love candles. But what I don't love are all the nasty chemicals and toxins that store bought candles bring in to my house. So, I do my best to make all my own. We have a local apiary that sells me their wax for under $5 a pound, which is a great value. I can then melt it down, add essential oils for fragrance and create tons of chemical free candles to light my path.

There are LOTS of ways to make candles out there. But Mason Jar candles are without a doubt the easiest because all you do is pour.


\

1 comment:

  1. I am just getting into candle making and never thought to get my wax from the apiary in my neighborhood. That is a fantastic tip thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...