Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Making a Warrior Keepsake Box

I have tons of boxes around. One holds my meditative and devotional altar, another holds my cards, pendulum and runes. And another has my stones and crystals. Being in a mixed religion home and having a bunch of kids, it just makes things a little easier if I have things easily accessible, but discreet. So boxes are a great way to do that. I love antique wooden boxes! But I honestly never thought of decorating one!

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...