Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Making Orange Vinegar

I discovered this idea through Facebook, and thought it looked pretty, but I wasn't sure about if I would actually like it. My husband hates the smell of White Vinegar, so I was already looking for a way to alter how my vinegar cleaners smelled. I made a few jars and we LOVED it! It cut the smell - although not completely - and it added some "decreasing" ability to the cleaners that hadn't been there before.

Since I've made my original batch of Orange Vinegar, I've mixed up Lemon, Lime and Grapefruit versions as well. Once you make it, you'll never go back to using "plain" vinegar again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...